Tuesday 22 May 2012

a fresh start....

Kirra Jamison

I've tried blogging before and it didn't go so well, so maybe this time will be different? I'm hoping this blog will give me a chance to write about my culinary adventures, my interests in art, social justice, movies, music and nature. I'm also hoping that blogging will encourage me to take more pictures and reflect more on my personal life. So here it goes!

Heres a bit of info on me: 

1. I currently live in Halifax, NS
2. I'm in a long-term relationship with my best friend
3. I love music. Some of my favorites include: Joni Mitchell, Neko Case & Elliott Smith
4. I love running, camping and many outdoor activities.
5. To me a sunset, fresh air, guitar playing in the background, a warm cup of earl grey tea and my loved one's arm around me is absolute perfection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment